A cryptocurrency exchange platform is looking for a Senior Backend Java developer (5-7 years experience) to be their tech leader in US and lead the 6 ppl developers’ team in NJ- Hoboken.
Good to have experience in:
• Micro service design
• Real time event processing
Plus: Mandarin speaker
Visa: They can sponsor visa.
JD: Senior Software Developer
Looking for a strategic, hands-on senior software developer to help us build the world’s leading digital currency exchange. Who will lead the tech team to build the finical product in our digital currency exchange platform.
• Work collaboratively with marketing, sales, channels and customer support organizations to set the technology direction, vision, and strategy to enable technology solutions that will best suit their goals and objectives.
• Lead a micro-services oriented approach to architecting solutions to provide better agility and scalability for the services that IT offers to the business.
• Lead efforts to define cloud future state architectures and roadmaps including architecture standards, guidelines, and industry best practices.
• Demonstrate leadership role in ensuring that new and existing systems are aligned to architectural guidelines.
• Work closely in partnership with product managers to drive a rationalization of the IT applications landscape.
• Identify, deliver, and document the required artifacts to make solutions available, including strategy collateral, technical roadmaps, position statements, policies, standards, concepts, and logical specifications.
• 6+ years overall software architecture, design, development, deployment experience
• Manage stakeholder’s expectations
• Demonstrated ability to leverage common design patterns, deployments patterns, architecture patterns, SOA patterns including REST, data services (e.g. OData) and enterprise APIs
• Adept with enterprise architecture concepts and terminology (EAI, SOA, ESB, REST)
• Relevant experience in large-scale data center architecture/design, middleware architecture, design patterns, application deployment methods, automation, testing, compliance, and auditing
• Service-oriented architecture for cloud-based services (Google Cloud, Kubernetes, Docker); including service provisioning, product catalog integration, and billing systems integration
• Strong verbal and written communication skills Ability to work in collaborative, cross functional, and multi-cultural teams
• Ability to assess and recommend cost-effective new tools technologies in accordance with the client ’s strategic objectives
• Experience in submitting proof of concepts for technical changes
• Excellent leadership skills, with the ability to generate stakeholder buy-in and lead through influence at a senior management level
• Experience with Java, Spring Frameworks, Redis, Spanner, Pub/Sub.
• Experience and understanding of digital currencies or a strong desire to learn
• Strongly preferred: Experience with exchanges or other relevant financial services
• Preferred: Chinese fluency.
版权声明：本站内容全部来自于腾讯微信公众号，属第三方自助推荐收录。《纽约地区招Senior Backend Java developer》的版权归原作者「花街猎头笔记」所有，文章言论观点不代表Lambda在线的观点， Lambda在线不承担任何法律责任。如需删除可联系QQ:516101458